For Denon, audio-video reproduction is not just a business. The creation of products that can deliver total quality enjoyment to others is a fundamental driving passion and the reason we exist. What’s more, our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component is the key to transforming creative ideas into leading innovation, and to anticipating consumer needs. In recent evolution, this has included the development of mobile technologies, so that customers can enjoy the best possible quality reproduction in any format. Bringing purity of sound and joy to customers’ lives is what Denon is all about. For everyone at Denon, Passion, Artistry, and Technology are more than buzzwords –they are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do. These three elements and decades of innovation and engineering excellence have shaped our entire culture. Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these elements with a single goal in mind: to maximize the entertainment experience.
The PMA-1520AE’s remodelled Advanced UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit for instance or the twin transformers with leakage cancelling technology prove that Denon always finds ways to advance their famed 2-channel products. The Precision Direct Mechanical Ground Construction thoroughly suppresses vibration thus minimizing adverse influences on the output signal. The power transformer, a major source of vibration, has been “float” mounted using a variety of vibration-resistant materials and a radiator stabilizer. It further owns separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits. A chassis construction with independent blocks and the large high grade volume potentiometer further suppress external noise and unwanted interferences between the parts. All relevant ingredients have been strictly selected to deliver the high sound quality for which Denon is renowned. The high-performance phono equalizer makes the PMA-1520AE the best choice also for vinyl lovers. Everything is protected by a thick aluminium front panel with the Denon logo engraved.
- 205W x 9ch high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
- Monolithic amplifier design with Denon custom made transistors
- D.D.S.C.-HD Digital and AL24 Processing Plus; Denon Link HD
- Built-in WiFi with dual diversity antenna, built-in Bluetooth
- 11.2ch processing; 13.2ch pre-out; 3 multiroom zones
- Built-in Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4, 9.1.2 with external 2ch amplifier); DTS:X ready (via future firmware update)
- Auro-3D upgradeable (up to 10.1ch with external amplifier; a fee is charged)
- Latest HDMI standard with 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through on all inputs, 4:4:4 resolution, HDR, BT2020
- 8 HDMI inputs (1x front) and 3 HDMI outputs with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Advanced Video Processing with scaling of lower resolution signals up to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD
- Wide support for streaming formats including high resolution DSD, FLAC and AIFF
- AirPlay and DLNA music streaming; Spotify Connect (where available); Internet Radio
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (Pro ready), Sub EQ HT and Audyssey LFC; Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Gold-plated terminals
- Setup Assistant in 9 languages; Easy to setup, easy to use
- Advanced ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
Please feel free to contact us for any queries or price requests on our entire product range!!